Monday, October 25, 2010

I hadn't posted for quite awhile on this blog....in fact I'd just about given up on it, thinking that no one would read it or care. I was so surprised to see two new comments! Thank you for writing. Your words brought me comfort when I so needed it myself.
As beautiful and transcendent as these experiences of spirit are.....we still have to live in the "in between". It takes a lot of courage and hope to keep going.
Those of you (us) who have been through these hard losses need to hold on. (I'm speaking to myself as much as to anyone else out there) There are others who have been through similar experiences, you (we) are not alone! (I also mean that in the sense that there are unseen forces/loved ones who are supporting us too!)
Don't give up....I won't either.
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment